Monday 12 July 2010

Danson's Blues

Not posted for a while, but i have been wonderfully busy. When not busy I have been fiddling with my new Macbook, learning how to use Garageband and Final Cut. So for fun and learning I sampled some of my, Rhys and Steve's old homemade Danson sketches to build a ditty around. Then I cut it to some of the original video. It's silly and a bit 'video effect' heavy, but I am still learning.
Here it am:

Oh yeah, it's quite sweary, so don't show it to your Mum, or something.
Also, you should all be watching puppet sit-com MONGRELS (Tuesdays, BBC3, 10:30pm). It's funny, fresh and seems to be making some folk happy. Oh, and I'm in it. So watch it.
And finally, Shooting Stars returns this Tuesday which is always a good thing. Why not watch along like me, trying to spot if any of my questions/jokes made the cut (one would make me a happy man). I will tell you what jokes (if any) were mine on Twitter after the show.

No comments: