Monday 7 December 2009

I'm back!

Hello, just realised that I have not posted on here for an age. I have been quite busy, but that is no excuse. So just thought I'd post something before I pop up to the shops in Dalston. Firstly, this is my favourite thing to look at on the way to the shops:














And when I get to the shops, this friendly robot always helps me around:

















That's enough about the shops. Since I last posted, DOWN TERRACE has been going great guns, it won a British Independent Film Award last night in fact. Details HERE

I made ten jars of these:



















Have made a comedy drama for BBC2 and half a sit-com for BBC3, written all manner of sketches and things for various shows and made a comedy taster with my good friend Steve Burge, where this happend:

















Oh dear. Time to go, Dalston waits for no man, will post again before Christmas I'm sure, but if not - Merry (ex)Mas!!!

Oh yes, almost forgot. I was interviewed by comedian Ian Todd for his podcast, which was a lot of fun. It can be found on Itunes HERE

No comments: