Saturday 13 February 2010

My Son!

Hello there, let's have a catch up, eh?. Firstly, I have been a fan of the youtube video/music/film mash ups from Swede Mason for a while now. My good friend Hoppo re-introduced me to his work today with this lovely little thing:



But my absolute favourite of Swede's is this Arnie effort:



Sublime. I have now finished filming on the puppet based sit-com which I was acting in on and off since November. Have a month of writing ahead of me now until my next bit of filming, so expect more procrastination from me, leading to the posting of more videos like this:



I first encountered John when this video was tweeted by (I think) Robert Popper. I have become obsessed with him, every one I have shown the video to has also become obsessed with him. I urge you to look at his other youtube videos (The Oreo cookie Vs Bourbon biscuit test is the best and most surreal (watch to the end)) then you can become obsessed with John too. Oh yes, Rhys Thomas' sit-com pilot Above their Stations is finally getting a showing on BBC3 on the 22nd of Feb at 9:30pm. There is a funny trailer for it HERE
It stars Denis Lawson, Rhys Thomas, Simon Day, Ashley Madekwe, Luke Gell, Andrew Brooke and Dudley Sutton. And I am in it too. If you want to see this made into a full series, then you should join the facebook page HERE

And finally DOWN TERRACE goes from strength to strength, it has now won, two awards at Fantastic Fest, One at Raindance and a BIFA (I think that's it) for more info on the film go HERE

Right, bye for now

No comments: