Monday 1 September 2008

Odd new stench from Bold infusions


Another day, another smell for your washed clothes from Bold:
White Diamond and Lotus Flowers?!?!
White Diamond!?!?
The smell of one diamond!?!?
Diamond smell!?!?
I think that the lotus flowers' aroma may overpower the diamond smell a bit. I've got a new one for Bold; 'The smell of confusion emitting from a television advert viewer as he/she tries in vain to work out what a diamond smells like'.
Might put this in as a suggestion for Walkers new think of a crisp flavour competition thing, but with the word diamond replaced with Gary Lineker. Surely that's worth fifty grand of any crisp companies money.

Suggest a flavour here: www.walkers.co.uk

Lots of people have already suggested 'Wet Dog' flavour. I've already suggested 'Maths' so don't try to copy me.

And if anyone does know what a diamond smells like, please do tell me. I suppose it must smell of something.

No comments: