Friday 17 April 2009

My name nemesis, sort of

My name's Tony Way, here's the other (an)T(h)ONY WAY:



I'm much funnier than him!
I've come over all Dave Gorman, I'm going to find some more Tony Ways on the Google (Anthonys are also allowed, my game my rules).

Found some (2) there is an Anthony Waye who exec produced some Bond Films (that's impressive)
And there is a street in Vermont called Anthony way


View Larger Map

Where you can buy this frankly terrifying house. It looks like it's seen it's fair share of teenage murders and it's in a town called Killington. I'm fairly sure if I were to meet any of these people or visit this place the world would end. Only fairly sure though. Anyway this is all abit pointless as they are all Anthonys and I am 100% a Tony, it's written on my Pheonix Club membership card and everything.

No comments: